photo courtesy of hideawayinn.com
One of the wonderful things about pleasure is that it is boundless. No matter how wonderful your sex life is, there will always be room for it to be even better! Below are some very simple ideas that can intensify your sexual pleasure.
- Boost your own sexual confidence. To have the best sex life, you need to be truly comfortable with yourself, which will allow you to be free and uninhibited. You can increase your self-confidence by purchasing a new nighty, dancing naked in front of a mirror, or experimenting with new toy; just do things that make you feel sexy.
- Don’t ignore the importance of foreplay. Sometimes the best part of sex can be the anticipation of it beforehand. Start in the morning by giving your partner a hot kiss and a bit of groping before you head out the door. Greet them with more stroking when they get home. To cap it off, light some candles and reward your mate with a long, gentle massage as a prelude to the main event.
- Don’t be afraid to try new things. If you feel like you sex life hasn’t had enough variety lately, investigate some new positions. A quick internet search will yield, quite literally, hundreds of new positions you can try. Additionally, think about trying a new location. Something as simple as seducing your partner on the sofa rather than the bed can add some spice to your session.
- Take care of yourself. It’s important for you to take care of yourself so that you have the proper energy and stamina for a healthy sex life. This starts with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and the proper amount of sleep. If you need motivation to exercise, consider this: Research shows that people who exercise regularly experience increased blood flow through their entire bodies, including their genital area, which can mean more intense orgasms.
photo courtesy of ifood.tv
Are you looking to spice things up in the bedroom? If so, a romantic evening with some carefully chosen foods may be just the ticket. Yes, aphrodisiacs do exist! Read on to learn more.
- Asparagus and Avocados– These foods contain vitamin E, which helps your body produce estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. These hormones help to create sexual responses.
- Bananas– These fruits are popular aphrodisiacs due to their suggestive, phallic shape. They also contain an enzyme, called bromelain, which is thought to be sexually stimulating for men, and potassium, which is believed to increase the intensity of orgasm.
- Caviar and Oysters– These treats contain high amounts of zinc, which stimulates the production of testosterone. (Remember that testosterone plays a role in sexual functioning for both women and men.)
- Champagne– A moderate amount of this alcoholic beverage provides a feeling of warmth and giddiness that affects women more strongly than men.
- Chili Peppers– The capsaicin found in hot peppers increases blood circulation and stimulates nerve endings, making you more sensitive to the touch.
- Dark Chocolate– This much loved item contains a chemical called phenylethylamine, a stimulant that increase your feelings of satisfaction and euphoria.
- Pomegranates and Red Wine– These contain powerful antioxidants, which protect the lining of your blood vessels and help blood move through them more efficiently. This can result in increased genital sensitivity.
- Spices– Cloves, ginger, horseradish, nutmeg, oregano, and thyme are all spices containing nutritional components that help you maintain your overall health, including your sexual health.
Finally, scents can also serve to stimulate your sexual desire. You will notice many perfumes and colognes contain the scents of cinnamon, orange, vanilla, and musk, all of which research has shown increase sexual desire in both women and men.
As a Lady-Comp user, you have made a conscious choice to take charge of your fertility in an all-natural way, without the use of harmful synthetic hormones. Therefore, we thought you would enjoy learning about some all-natural ways to enhance your enjoyment in the bedroom.
- Edible Aphrodisiacs– Your bedroom sessions can be amped up just by incorporating healthy fruits, vegetables, and spices into your dinners. Women’s sexual desire is increased by asparagus, avocado, and artichoke, while cinnamon, cayenne, mango, pumpkin, and squash serve as sexual enhancers for men. Both men and women will be turned on by ginger and basil.
- Organic Lubricants– Sexual lubricants found in your local market or drugstore typically contain parabens, which research has shown to disrupt hormone function. Parabens bind themselves to estrogen receptors, mimicking an increase in estrogen in the body. They have therefore been linked to reproductive toxicity and increased risk of breast cancer. Other commercial lubricants contain glycerin, which is known to leach moisture from the vagina. This not only can make sex uncomfortable, but it can increase the risk of yeast infection and other sexually transmitted infections. Instead, search online to find an organic, water-based lubricant to enhance your pleasure.
- Make Your Own Massage Oil– The same coconut oil you have in your kitchen cupboard for cooking makes a wonderful, all-natural massage oil. Consider adding a few drops of some essential oils to boost the effect. Neroli oil will stimulate libido, while ylang-ylang and lavender reduce stress.
- Sustainable Condoms– Should you choose to use condoms on your fertile days, you will be happy to know that you can now purchase some that are environmentally friendly. Sir Richard’s Condom Company has created a condom of sustainable latex that has been certified Vegan by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). You can find a store near you selling the brand by visiting https://sirrichards.com/locator/.