If you are considering conceiving a child in the near future, chances are you are already preparing your body in the recommended ways, such as eating more healthily, taking folic acid supplements, and cutting back on caffeine. However, there is something else you can be doing to prepare your body that you may not have heard of, which is Self Fertility Massage. Self Fertility Massage is a trademarked series of massage techniques designed to balance your body, increase circulation, boost your immune system, and decrease stress.
Below are some of the benefits for your reproductive system if you regularly receive fertility massage:
- Increased ability of your liver to remove excess hormones
- The breaking up of scar tissues in your reproductive organs
- Hormonal balance
- An improved endocrine system
- Your body’s improved ability to remove old blood and tissue, and bring fresh blood to the uterus
- Increased circulation to the cervix and uterus
- Reduction of stress and the hormones which cause it
- Repositioning of a tilted uterus
Self Fertility Massage can help with a variety of issues which impact fertility, such as:
- It is a non-invasive option for assisting women who have blocked fallopian tubes. The massage will gently break up any adhesions and encourage the body to rid itself of unneeded tissues.
- Self Fertility Massage can help in a number of ways for people suffering from endometriosis. As above, it can help to break up adhesions and shed the body of the excess endometrial tissue. It can also help to decrease inflammation, and increase endorphins that will help reduce the associated pain.
- Self Fertility Massage increases circulation in the ovaries, which in turn provides your eggs with the oxygen and antioxidants needed to be healthy and strong.
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome occurs when a lack of ovulation causes cysts to grow in the ovaries and creates a hormonal imbalance. Massage helps to restore your hormonal feedback loop which should help your body to return to a more regular ovulation schedule.